[Northshield] Re: [fk] Re: Our Little King, please pass this on.

Shava viscountessshava at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 07:25:16 CDT 2005

For those of you who seren't at Poorman's last year or missed seeing the
pics, here is a picture of our young King.
http://www.melm.org/NSGallery/PoomansXII-Shava/Poorman_s_Pennsic_XII_019?full=1.
It was all a part of the "Make A Wish" Foundation and his wish was to
be
King for a day. Thanks to the good gentles of Falcon's Keep along with Poppa
Stefano & T'ressa Margarite and others, his wish came true. He was treated
like a king, got defended from brigands by his own special guard, and all in
all had a wonderful time from all reports.

There are a couple of other pictures of him
http://www.melm.org/NSGallery/PoomansXII-Shava/Poorman_s_Pennsic_XII_017
&<http://www.melm.org/NSGallery/PoomansXII-Shava/Poorman_s_Pennsic_XII_017&>
http://www.melm.org/NSGallery/PoomansXII-Shava/Poorman_s_Pennsic_XII_021

If someone in Falcon's Keep are in touch with his family, can you please
pass on these pictures and our condolences at their loss.

Pax--
Shava